When you retain my services it is for the purpose of dominating searches for relevant keywords customers are using to find products or services offered by your business. I do not sell cookie cutter SEO packages. First I will research the relevant keywords used in your geographical location. Next I will compare the most influential ranking factors contributing to your competitors success with your web site to determine what your site needs to improve rank.
Local Pack/Finder Ranking Factors
- My Business Signals (Proximity, categories, keyword in business title, etc.) 19%
- Link Signals (Inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity, etc.) 17%
- On-Page Signals (Presence of NAP, keywords in titles, domain authority, etc.) 14%
- Citation Signals (IYP/aggregator NAP consistency, citation volume, etc.) 13%
- Review Signals (Review quantity, review velocity, review diversity, etc.) 13%
- Behavioral Signals (Click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, check-ins, etc.) 10%
- Personalization 10%
- Social Signals (Google engagement, Facebook engagement, Twitter engagement, etc.) 4%
As I mentioned above, I do not sell cookie cutter SEO packages offered by companies like Yodle, Hibu and Yellow Pages. The small-scale local marketing campaigns these companies offer will be sold to both you and your competitor. They usually involve directory listing services and some paid ads to drive traffic.
The Holistic local SEO campaigns I offer include maintenance of internal website elements, optimization of external factors like citations and links, help with online review strategies and mobile SEO. This also includes consulting sessions and custom reporting tailored to a business’s unique goals.
Holistic local SEO campaigns are the best for providing long-term value because the results won’t disappear immediately if you stop working with me. They also offer an element of education that you could argue is the most valuable of all.
Here is a short overview of a local seo analysis